20 September, 2014

Solo Travel: Iguassu Falls {Brazil & Argentina}

So this was my first time traveling solo and exploring on my own, needless to say I was pretty nervous about it but also excited at the same time. I flew into Foz do Iguacu from Campinas and started my little adventure! From the Brazilian side you experience a panoramic view of the falls, as opposed to the Argentinian side where you get a more close up, intimate view...and you can hop on a boat down the river to really get close and personal with the Iguassu Falls. These falls are breathtakingly beautiful and pictures do no justice but I did my best to try and capture the magic...

Iguassu Falls from the Brazilian side, South America

Iguassu Falls from the Brazilian side, South America


 Iguassu Falls from the Brazilian side, South America



Iguassu Falls from the Argentinean side, South America

Iguassu Falls from the Argentinean side, South America


Iguassu Falls from the Argentinean side, South America

Iguassu Falls from the Argentinean side, South America



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SHARE