24 February, 2015

Upcoming Travel Adventures

I have just finished my packing for Peru and Argentina as I write this, to be honest it hasn't hit me yet that I will be leaving to explore these amazing places in a mere 2 days. Here is our itinerary for the upcoming 20 days!

  • Fly into Miami
  • Fly from Miami to Lima
  • Stay in Lima for 2 nights
  • Fly from Lima to Cusco
  • Explore Pisac Market and the Llama Sanctuary
  • Make our way through the Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes and then to Machu Picchu
  • Explore Cusco for a few days and fly back to Lima
  • Fly from Lima to Buenos Aires
  • Explore Buenos Aires for 3 days 
  • Fly from Buenos Aires to El Calafate
  • Trek the Perito Moreno Glacier 
  • Fly back to Buenos Aires and then Miami.
  • Stay in Miami 2 days and back to Barbados



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SHARE