12 September, 2015

Travel: London Town

A few weeks ago I travelled to London and stopped off for a little while before our journey to Southern Italy. For the first 5 days Toby and I stayed in Chelsea in a flat on Sloane Avenue where we hopped along (or maybe I just hopped) to Kings Road, explored Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, Portobello Market, Borough Market and so much more! We had a cracking time; eating, drinking, sightseeing before we left for Italy. Here are some highlights from London. Next up is the Amalfi coast!

Alice's Adventures Underground: An experience deep under Waterloo Station. It's so good that it is sold out for the rest of this year! Not to worry it will be back next year. 

London by Night 

Brunch at Granger & Co. 

Notting Hill Houses 


Claridges for Afternoon Tea: Delish


Lunch at The Ivy Chelsea Garden: Loved this place, hidden behind a discreet mint green canopy on Kings Road is a beautiful Ivy garden.

Cheesy Selfie at Buckingham Palace

Can you tell I made him stand there and smile! 

Wicked at Victoria Theatre 

Rose at Radio Rooftop

Colours and colours at Borough Market 



Drinks at the AquaShard 

Roast Dinner at ROAST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SHARE